Monday, February 8, 2016

Nail Design - Golden Heart

Hello! :)
Here's another Valentine's design :D
It's actually the "base" of what I actually intended, but thought you'd might appreciate the bit simpler version. I kind of like this better than what I made after, so I'm glad I took pictures before finishing.

I didn't do so well on the gradient though, haven't done them much so need to start practicing. I found it hard to make them as similar as possible because I had to blend the dark and light pink a bit together before transferring to the sponge, because they didn't blend well together otherwise.



What I used to make these

Base Coat:

- OPI Nail Envy - Dry and Brittle

Nail Polish: 
- OPI - Mod About you
- OPI - Honey Ryder
- Jordana - 670 Love Bug

Top Coat: 
- Seche Vite - Dry Fast

Other:
- Dotting Tool
- Sponge
- Needle




- What do you think of this design? :)
- Could you wear this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment