Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Nail design - Accent Heart

Hello! :)
We're getting close to Valentines day, so I'm going to try to make some valentines inspired nails before that. Hopefully I will be able to give you some ideas for what to wear on valentines day :D

Noticed the bad and faded side of the heart? That's because the tape I used was quite sticky so I opened up that side, so it would be easy to peel of. I thought it would be fine since I used a sponge to apply the polish, but it snuck under there after all. The tape I used where apparently "Tip Guides" from BPS, but they where a bit small for tips xD  I'd recommend getting some good nail vinyls instead.





What I used to make these

Base Coat: 
- OPI - Nail envy "Dry and brittle"

Nail polishes: 
- Jordana - 670 Love Bug
- OPI - You're Such a Budapest
- OPI - Alpine Snow

Top Coat:
- Seche Vite - Dry fast

Other:
- Heart tape
- Makeup sponge







Although the heart looks a bit off, I thought it was very cute :) It's not that bad IRL, but you know cameras... Catching every flaw!
It's also actually not a finished look, but I wanted to share this simple version before I start over complicating it.

- What do you think of this design?
- Could you wear this? 


No comments:

Post a Comment