Saturday, February 6, 2016

Nail Design - Sweetheart

Hello!
So I'm a league of legends player and the moment I saw Sona (my main) where one of the two getting the valentines skin this year, I just had to make a nail design inspired by it! So excited :D
Before I show you the design, I'll just add this splash art of Sona, just to show you what I where inspired by :)



Isn't it gorgeous? That's why I had to make these valentines nails inspired by it ^^



What I used to make these

Base Coat: 
- OPI - Nail envy "Dry and brittle"

Nail polishes: 
- Jordana - 670 Love Bug
- OPI - You're Such a Budapest
- OPI - Alpine Snow

Top Coat:
- Seche Vite - Dry fast

Other:
- Heart tape
- Makeup sponge
- Nail art brush
- Gold, black and white Acrylic paint
- Dotting Tool 





What do you think of this design? 
Could you wear this? 
Do you play league of legends? 

No comments:

Post a Comment