Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nail Design - Feminine glitter nails

Hello!
Another, but the last post for today! Just wanted to post all the nail arts I've made January before the 1st, so that they will show in the correct Archive file :)

Noticed I've used pictures with the watermarks for my other blog, but I will change that for my newer posts, don't bother to go through the process of finding the perfect pictures again xD But from now on it will be the correct ones, since I will add watermark to both at the same time ^^


What I used to make these

Base Coat:
OPI Nail Envy - Sensitive and Peeling

Nail Polishes:
OPI - Make Light of the Situation

Top Coat:
Seche Vite - Dry Fast

Other: 
Water Decals
- Golden flat back Pearls




What do you think of this design? :)
Could you wear this?

No comments:

Post a Comment