Saturday, January 30, 2016

Welcome to my nail art blog!

Hello! I am Janne, a 22 year old girl from Norway :)
One of my biggest hobbies is Nail art, so that's why  I started my Norwegian nail art blog in 2013! I thought that it was about time to go international so that's why I'm starting this blog :) I've actually had this blog since 2013 as well, but now I'm really gonna do it!

I'm also planning to start with youtube! It probably wont be so often, but I will post a link here on my blog whenever I make a new video! :)
I will put a link to my channel and other accounts in the side menu ^^

Here is my favorite nail designs of 2015, just to preview what I can do:

I'm just gonna apologize ahead for my terrible English now and in the future, but I hope you'll bear with me! Also sorry about the bad blog design, but I will edit it little by little, so eventually it will hopefully look nice xD

Really hope you will enjoy and follow my blog, and hopefully I will see you in my next post :D
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment