Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Nails

Hello!
Every month I collect all my nail art from that month into one post, just to look back at what I've made!
I love to look back at what I've done and how I've progressed. This way it's just so quick and easy to find them all, and to know when they're made :)

Here's the few designs I've made this month:


I couldn't make as many designs as I hoped for this month, so I'm a bit disappointed by that. But at least I have three! That is the absolute minimum I'm going for :)

I suppose my favorite of this month, is number 1 ^^ I would go for 3 because it's girly which is more my style, but It's just waaaay to much sparkle for my taste.
Wow, I just noticed that this month where all sparkly nails! I'm really not that into sparkle, so that's kind of a surprise.

Well, these where the nails of January! Now I'm excited to see what I can come up with for February ^^

What do you think of my designs this month? :)
Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment